Commercial/Rental Income Insurance

There are a number of insurance policies that everyone is able to make use of. If you’re someone who wants to protect those items within your company or business, on your commercial space, then make sure to check out rental and income property insurance coverage options for commercial spaces.

Those who own commercial buildings that they rent to others and create passive income from can benefit from all that comes from having the right coverage through the right insurance company and coverage. Choosing which plan shouldn’t be hard to do.

If you have questions that need answers, or if you want to learn even more about this rental and income property insurance option for commercial building owners, then now is the time to read on. We’ve gathered a decent amount of information for you to learn more about this type of insurance coverage right here.

Income Property Insurance - PAIB Insurance

What is Rental/Income Property Insurance?

Rental and income property insurance is insurance coverage that offers the best coverage on those buildings that you are renting out to companies who require a commercial space to do business in.

The items within the building are generally not covered. This is something that is required of those who are renting the property to look into. You will want to make sure that the insurance is able to cover any specific perils, such as floods if you are in a flood zone.

These extra riders might be important to have if you find that you are going to need to cover a wide range of perils or issues. Consider the area, what might happen, and what types of coverage options you have to add.

Using our professionals and speaking with them can give you an idea regarding which type of coverages you might want to have for your specific property and the income that you are trying to protect from your investment.

If You Have Tenants, You Need This Insurance Coverage

Those who are going to be staying inside the commercial building and doing business in it might have a great record, but anything can happen. In order to protect the asset, especially against all those who might be coming and going from it, you need to have the right insurance coverage.

Let us help you determine which type of insurance coverage is the best to get for your home or your commercial property. If you are going to have tenants staying inside it, then you need to make sure you are covering them and the building they’re going to be in. It is almost like an obligation on your part if you’re going to be the one renting to them. Protect yourself, protect their business, and protect your structure with the right coverage.

Let PAIB provide this type of coverage when it is needed the most. We can help you find the perfect coverage, complete with riders, that offer the most comprehensive insurance coverage and policy that is affordable and saves you money.

Coverage Options for Income Property Insurance

There are a number of coverage options for income property insurances that those who rent to others can use. When you want to protect your investment, your building, and your tenants then you want the best coverage option that offers this type of coverage.

There are many coverage options you can choose from depending on the type of coverage you want to have, or which items you feel might need more coverage. If you have buildings that are in specific zones, or if you find that they require more insurance because of the weather that is regularly happening or the ongoing construction inside. Whatever the reason, our agents can help you find the perfect addition to the coverage plan you have and want to use.

Commercial Property Insurance is Not the Same as Renters Insurance

If you are looking for commercial property insurance, then you should know it is not the same as renter’s insurance. Renters insurance is what is going to cover the individual renter’s items should something happen to the unit that they are renting from you. This is also insurance that can cover their business and provides liability coverage to those who they might see visiting their office.

However, since you are not the renter, you don’t need this type of rental insurance for the building. You want to protect your asset, the building itself. This is when the commercial property insurance policies would come in handy.

Some may think that these two insurance policies are the same, but this is not the case. You can expect to find that renter’s insurance and commercial property insurance are not going to protect the same things.

Always look into commercial property insurance as a commercial property owner, as this is what is going to help you protect your building and your assets.

Always Choose a Professional for Your Insurance Needs

Us here at PAIB offer the best coverage options for those who want to cover those commercial buildings. Protect your investment, your passive income, with the right commercial insurance offering the best outcome.

We offer a number of business and commercial insurance plans that you can use. Bundle them with other plans and save money! Find out how we can keep you in the business the best way we know how.

We can offer that specific coverage option that works the best with you. Don’t worry about not being able to get more from the commercial space. Protect yourself and protect your building when you are allowing tenants to do business within them. We can help with the best policies and plans.

Contact our professionals here at PAIB to start a quote today!


Looking to contact
the team at PAIB Insurance Inc.?

We strive to provide the best service possible and have made several options available
for you to get in touch with us!

Call Us Today Icon Call Us Today!
Send A Message Icon Send A Message
Office Address Icon Office Address

101 Pine Street South Timmins ON, P4N 2K1

Let’s Find Your Personalized Plan:

    Copyright ©2023 Paib Insurance Inc. All Rights Reserved.

    Customer Login

    Remember Me Register Account Forgot Details?